Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio Details
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Acoustica
About Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio is more than just a recording studio – it’s also a feature-packed pro video editing and scoring environment. Edit, crop, and crossfade video clips to create seamless video transitions, add titles and scrolling text and mix it all down to various web-friendly formats.
Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio includes Cherry Audio’s award-winning Voltage Modular Ignite, a complete Eurorack-style virtual modular synthesizer featuring 45 modules and hundreds of presets. Experiment with the unlimited power of modular synthesis to create massive, deeply complex patches
No recording studio would be complete without a fantastic-sounding grand piano, and the award-winning Pianissimo Grand Piano honestly sounds and feels extraordinary. From the first note, you’ll understand why MusicTech magazine called Pianissimo is “clear, responsive and warm, without sounding over-produced or sterile.
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio Features
- A Complete Recording Studio
- Massive Loop Library
- MIDI Scoring and Editing
- Integrated Melodyne Tuning
- Advanced Routing and Control
- Video Editing
- Mixing and Mastering
- Modular Synthesis
- Pianissimo Grand Piano
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.