MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Details
- Software Full Name: MAGIX SF Pro 22.214.171.124
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : MAGIX
About MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Standard for Recording, Audio Editing, and Mastering. Your favorite engineer’s favorite tool, SOUND FORGE Pro, has been the creative audio editing tool of choice for over 30 years. Its extensive range of professional features makes it the go-to for many producers and sound engineers worldwide. The new workflow improvements let you effortlessly record, edit, restore, and master.
Master your audio material with industry-leading DSP algorithms. Use innovative effects to optimize the loudness of your recordings without ever sacrificing transparency. Create red book masters, DDPs, and master files optimized for streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, or Tidal.
Improved export functions help you work effectively and efficiently. Save your favorite export variations (post-processing effects) as presets and use once-defined exports for future tasks. Save valuable time for your production.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 16Features
- 32-channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- New VST engine & ARA2 support Record at 64-bit/384 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements & RX 7 Elements
- Peak Meter V2 for level measurement
- Zplane élastique Timestretch with new élastiquePro v3 engine
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.