- Software Full Name: 7-Zip
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Created By : 7-Zip
7-Zip, like WinZip, creates a container called an archive that holds the files to be protected. That archive can be encrypted and protected with a password. 7Zip is free software that creates Zip files that can open with WinZip, WinRAR, or other similar programs.
Compression ratio results are very dependent upon the data used for the tests. Usually, 7Zip compresses to 7z format 30-70% better than to zip format. And 7Zip compresses to zip format 2-10% better than most other zip compatible programs.
You can use the program 7-Zip (AKA 7Zip) in three ways: from its graphical user interface (most popular), a command-line interface, or as a shell integration. The default 7z file format offers one of the highest compression ratios (using LZMA and LZMA2 – Lempel–Ziv–Markov chain algorithm, an algorithm used for lossless data compression) that’s why this app is probably the most popular free file archiver.
- High compression ratio in 7z format
- Highest Supported formats
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- Powerful File Manager
- Powerful command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localization for 87 languages
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.
Need Help!! Join our server