DAEMON Tools Lite Details
- Software Full Name: DAEMON Tools L. 184.108.40.2066 Multilingual
- Size: 41 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Disc Soft Ltd.
About DAEMON Tools Lite
DAEMON Tools Lite allows you to mount all known disc image files and emulates up to 4 DT + SCSI + HDD devices. It enables you to create images of your optical discs and access them via a well-organized catalog.
This tool is ideal for working with your files and creating new images from optical discs, data files, and Audio CDs. All you need from burning software is always at your fingertips. Burn images, data, and audio files to optical media; erase discs and copy them on the fly.
DAEMON Tools Lite Features
- Mount all popular types of images
- Make a custom image from files and folders
- Change and save images to MDS, MDX, or ISO formats
- Burn a selected image on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc
- Create an Audio CD or a disc with files and folders
- Copy all data and partition info of one physical disc to another
- Erase a rewritable disc fully or quickly to use it again
- Create a bootable USB
- Protect your private data on a USB stick with a password
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.