IObit Uninstaller ProDetails
- Size: 33 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : IObit
About IObit Uninstaller Pro
IObit Uninstaller Pro: Every application is searched for and obliterated, leaving no useless junk files behind. You can uninstall software with IObit Uninstaller Pro in a few different ways depending on your specific situation, like using the Force Uninstall or Easy Uninstall feature.
This program helps you remove unneeded programs easily even when Windows “Add or Remove Programs” fails. Besides removing unwanted applications, it also scans and removes leftovers easily. The most attractive part is that it makes a restore image before every uninstallation. With the newly added Toolbars Uninstallation Module, IObit Uninstaller Pro helps you remove unwanted toolbars thoroughly.
Sometimes users will forget to remove the leftovers after uninstallation. The new tools in IObit Uninstaller can help them continue powerful scan for the programs in the uninstall history and clean other useless update/install package and invalid shortcuts etc. Download IObit Uninstaller, and you can even easily find the basic Windows Tools in it.
IObit Uninstaller Pro Features
- Creates a system restore point before removing software
- Supports batch uninstalls
- Can identify and remove bundled software
- Able to search through the list of programs, extensions, and plug-ins
- Supports removing updates installed with Windows Update
- Explains which installed apps could be updated to a newer version
- The list of applications can be exported to a TXT file
- Allows drag and drop to uninstall a program
- Portable version is available
- Also includes a folder and file shredder
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.