2brightsparks-syncbackpro Pro Details
- Software Full Name: 2BrightSparks SyncBackPro
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : 2BrightSparks
2brightsparks-syncbackpro 9 for Windows is used by individuals, small businesses, and mission-critical organizations worldwide, including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments.
Install SyncBack Pro on a Windows computer and backup your data across multiple operating systems using SyncBack Touch (licensed separately). SyncBack Touch works with Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android (Mobile phones and Devices).
Taking backup with SyncBackPro is a speedy process, and it can process an unlimited number of files. It always keeps your files of old versions as it supports versioning and incremental backup to save time and reduce the burden on the resources.
SyncBackPro and SyncBack Touch provide an outstanding multi-platform (Windows, macOS. Linux, and Android) backup solution. It also connects to the SyncBack Management System (SBMS), which makes monitoring and managing remote backups a lot easier and more secure.
2BrightSparks SyncBackPro Features
- Copy Locked or Open Files
- Fast Backup, Intelligent Synchronization and Incremental Backups
- Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/IMAP4/Exchange Server
- Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
- Scripting – Configure How Program Runs
- Powerful FTP/FTPS/SFTP Engine
- Advanced Compression and Encryption
- Automatic Drive Failure (S.M.A.R.T.) and Ransomware Detection
- SBMS Integration for Centralized Management
- Touch for integration with Android, Linux and macOS
- Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) Support
- Backup to Program Containers and VHD/X
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install 2brightsparks-syncbackpro
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.