Ableton Live Suite Details
- Software Full Name: Ableton Live Suite
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Ableton
About Ableton Live Suite
Ableton Live Suite has everything to do with music and is suitable for composing, recording, production, remixing, and live performance. Ableton has a straightforward and intuitive user interface that offers top-quality audio and real-time editing functions.
This program is a powerful digital audio workstation for live performances. Ableton provides a stable DAW ideal for creatives looking to experiment and build audio projects. It has an extensive sound library and a long list of plug-ins, and it’s on par with industry standards for cost and level of service.
Ableton has all the features needed for producing music and supporting musicians during a live performance. It also includes Ableton Link so that you can collaborate with other musicians on the same project from multiple devices. For that reason, this digital audio workstation earns the best pick for Live Performance.
Ableton Live Suite Features
- Professional production software in which practically everything is possible
- New Glue Compressor and EQ Eight equalizer
- New Audio to MIDI capabilities
- Time warp and stretch possibilities
- Supports all file formats
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit / 192 kHz
- Two clear image views
- Drum Rack, Impulse, and Simpler instruments
- 37 Professional effects
- 11GB of samples
- VST and AU support
- It can be used on both PC and Mac
- Windows 10 ( Build 1909 and later)
- Intel or AMD multi-core processor. Intel Core i5 processor or faster recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.