Acon Digital AudioLava 2 Details
- Software Full Name: AD AudioLava 2.1.3
- Size: 18 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Acon AS
About Acon Digital AudioLava 2
Acon Digital AudioLava 2 is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high-quality audio from LP or tape to CD. It has a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina displays. The user-friendly interface helps find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import, and track splitting to restoration and CD burning.
You can remove noise such as tape hiss, hums, or clicks and crackles on LP records and improve clipped audio. The algorithms are based on our award-winning audio restoration technology but offer a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process more straightforward.
Plug-ins are supported in the VST, VST3, and AU (Mac only) formats. Real-time processing simplifies fine-tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in various formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg, and FLAC.
Acon Digital AudioLava 2 Features
- Ideal audio cleaning software
- Restoring and recording high-quality audio
- A modern dark theme
- Bring old recordings back to life
- Remove noise such as tape hiss, hums or clicks, and crackle
- Simplified user interface
- Makes the restoration process easier
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.