Acronis Snap Deploy Details
- Software Full Name: Acronis Snap Deploy
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Acronis
About Acronis Snap Deploy
Acronis Snap Deploy: You are able to create an exact image of any standard configuration you select, including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications, with the assistance of disk-imaging technology that has won multiple awards. This technology also makes it possible for you to deploy the image simultaneously to multiple machines in a single straightforward step.
If you provide support for a large corporation, an educational institution, or a government agency, then you are aware that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a task that is both complicated and time-consuming. Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that enables you to provision all of your workstations and servers as easily as if you were just provisioning one!
You won’t have to manually boot each individual system if you use the program because it allows you to deploy an image to live Windows machines and eliminates the need to do so. You also have the ability to manage configurations that are unique to machines (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). After the deployment has been successfully finished, it will also take care of the Windows Settings.
Acronis Snap Deploy Features
- A simple and intuitive wizard-driven user interface saves time and reduces mistakes.
- Deploy to Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Windows servers, and Linux.
- Rapidly deploy a single image to multiple machines via unicast or multicast from a centralized management console.
- Start deployment to live Windows machines (and avoid having to boot each machine from network or CD manually).
- Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
- Boot your bare metal machines from customizable media using CD, DVD or flash drive, or from self-configurable Acronis PXE Server with network boot.
- Supported OS: Windows All
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.