Acronis True Image 2020 Details
- Software Full Name: Acronis True Image 2020
- Size: 608 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Acronis
About Acronis True Image 2020
Acronis True Image 2020: You are able to create an exact image of any standard configuration you select, including the operating system, configuration, files, and all applications, with the assistance of disk-imaging technology that has won multiple awards. This technology also makes it possible for you to deploy the image simultaneously to multiple machines in a single straightforward step.
If you provide support for a large corporation, an educational institution, or a government agency, then you are aware that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a task that is both complicated and time-consuming. Acronis Snap Deploy is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that enables you to provision all of your workstations and servers as easily as if you were just provisioning one!
You won’t have to manually boot each individual system if you use Acronis Snap Deploy because it allows you to deploy an image to live Windows machines and eliminates the need to do so. You also have the ability to manage configurations that are unique to machines (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). After the deployment has been successfully finished, it will also take care of the Windows Settings.
Acronis True Image 2020 Features
- Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.
- Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.
- The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time. Offers blockchain data notarization.
- Back up locally while simultaneously replicating it in the cloud so you’ve always got a secure off-site copy for recovery.
- Messages pushed to your desktop tray enable you to monitor the status of backups so you can quickly respond to any issues.
- Avoid draining your battery by efficiently managing laptop backups. Set a minimum power level or block backups on battery power.
- Where you back up is your choice. Now you can easily avoid the metered connections and public networks that put data at risk.
- Enjoy faster performance and a more intuitive experience. Enhanced for even easier navigatation.
- Windows 10 (most editions, including October 2020 Update, except for Windows IoT editions)
- Windows 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.