Active Partition Recovery Ultimate Details
- Software Full Name: Active Partition Recovery Ultimate
- Size: 400 ~ 1 GB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : LSoft Technologies
About Active Partition Recovery Ultimate
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate: The Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate suite is the most comprehensive collection of data recovery solutions available. It contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE-based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive. Then, you can boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones), as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment. This is in addition to the features that are included in the Professional version.
Additionally, the Ultimate Edition comes with a Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (a Linux recovery environment), which is capable of booting all of the most recent x86 and x64 UEFI secure boot systems in addition to traditional BIOS. DOS, Windows, or Linux boot disks can be created with the universal bootable disk builder and saved to any media type (CD, DVD, BD, or USB). Active@ File Recovery is an utility that can recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions, and reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. This feature is included in the ultimate edition of the software. Active@ File Recovery gives you the ability to save certain files in the event that your partition recovery attempt is unsuccessful (for example, the file system is severely damaged).
Active Partition Recovery Ultimate Features
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Last Chance recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes
- Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures)
- Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) low-level disk and file inspector
- Includes Active@ File Recovery recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.