Adobe Bridge 2022 Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Bridge 2022 v126.96.36.1990
- Size: 1.44 GB
- Language: Multilingual
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Adobe
About Adobe Bridge 2022
Adobe Bridge 2022 Free Download Pre-activated Offline Installer for Windows PC gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with CC Libraries.
You can download your required version from the “Previous Versions” section further. As an alternative program, you can also FREE download FastStone Image Viewer.
Adobe Bridge CC provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preference — Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
Bridge CC offers you centralized access to all media assets that you need for your creative projects. Easily edit in batch, add watermarks, and set even centralized color preferences – Bridge simplifies your workflow and allows you to work in a structured way.
Adobe Bridge 2022 Features
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.