Aidfile Recovery Software Details
- Software Full Name: Aidfile Recovery Software
- Size: 6.81 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : mitusoft
About Aidfile Recovery Software
Aidfile Recovery Software: This is an extremely sophisticated data recovery programme that can retrieve files that have been lost, formatted, re-partitioned, missing discs, or have had their partition tables destroyed, among other scenarios. It is compatible with the EXFAT, FAT32, and NTFS file systems, and it is able to recover data even if there is an error occurring in the software that you are using.
It is possible to recover data that has been corrupted as a result of a variety of errors, such as a conversion error, a virus attack, a hacker attack, a writing error on a partition, unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, a false backup, the loss of the master boot record (MBR), a bad sector on the BOOT, a partition logic error, logical bad sectors on hard drives, a lost partition table, etc.
Aidfile Recovery Software Features
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Recover lost deleted partitions.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover formatted lost MS office word excel document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
- Support EXFAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems.
- High quality of file recovery.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.