BackUp Maker Professional Details
- Software Full Name: BackUp Maker Professional
- Size: 12.67 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : ASCOMP Software
About BackUp Maker Professional
BackUp Maker Professional:Creating Data-Backups Has Never Been This Easy. Viruses, user errors, and computer crashes put you at risk of losing important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
However, to ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times – BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a web server through an FTP/FTPS upload.
Moreover, you can also limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back-up only new and changed files; create as many backup generations as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups.
BackUp Maker Professional Features
- Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
- Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
- Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need of external drivers
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
- Upload to internet servers using ftp connections
- Resume cancelled backup uploads
- Backup of files changed since last partial or full backup
- Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
- Creation of several backup generations/instances
- Execute backup when Windows starts/logs off
- Execute file or system operations before/after backup
- Restore without the need of other software
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.