BLEASS Alpha Details
- Software Full Name: BLSS.Alpha
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : BLEASS
About BLEASS Alpha
BLEASS Alpha is a virtual analog polyphonic stereo synthesizer inspired by classic analog synths and enhanced by the BLEASS’s musical and technical approach. It is a highly versatile Synthesizer that aims at bringing new ways of designing and playing an infinite constellation of sounds while sparking creativity.
BLEASS Alpha Features
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
- Design your synth sounds by tweaking each panel, from left to right
- User-friendly visual filters, sliders, LFOs, and envelopes
- Load multiple instances of BLSS Alpha seamlessly
- A unique motion sequencer inspired by modular synthesizers
- MPE compatibility for more expressivity
- Stereo oscillators, five different built-in effects, and multiple modulation targets
- 200+ factory presets and templates for sound design
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.