BLEASS Omega Details
- Software Full Name: BLEASS Omega
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : BLEASS
About BLEASS Omega
BLEASS Omega offers all the classic capabilities of FM Synthesis, such as expressive electric pianos, deep thundering bass, crystal-clear pads, sparkling bells, and soulful leads. It can inject robust analog-like flavor into those pure FM tones, giving searing filter sweeps, growling distortions, and harmonically-rich resonances.
The four FM operators that sit at the heart of this plugin are edited simultaneously from within a single screen, with all operator envelopes and controls available to the touch of your finger or click of your mouse. This amazingly user-friendly approach makes light work of sound editing and encourages experimentation and exploration in a way no FM synth can achieve.
With eleven FM algorithms on offer, each providing a different way of interconnecting the four operators for radically different results, the sonic scope of BLEASS Omega is vast. The library of over 160 professionally designed presets makes full use of this versatility, furnishing you with a varied and inspirational sound palette in your music-making and sound design projects.
BLEASS Omega Features
- Monophonic or polyphonic operation
- Four-operator FM synth with 11 algorithms
- Per-operator ADSR envelopes
- Analog-style waveshaper and multi-mode filter
- Two LFOs plus an additional assignable ADSR envelope
- BLEASS Motion Sequencer modulation source
- FX section with chorus, tremolo, delay, and reverb
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.