Celemony Melodyne Studio 5 Details
- Software Full Name: CM Studio 5.2.0
- Size: 26 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware Full_version
- Created By : Celemony
About Celemony Melodyne Studio 5
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5 is a software application in which you can edit audio in a more musical way than was ever thought possible. In it, you work with notes – and not with a meaningless waveform.
You don’t just see where the music gets louder or quieter but also where notes begin and end and at what pitch they lie.
You can modify each note and thereby influence directly the intonation, phrasing, and dynamics – and do this not only with vocals and monophonic instruments but with polyphonic instruments such as pianos and guitars as well. It offers you all functions for both correction and creative applications on an unlimited number of tracks.
Celemony Melodyne Studio 5 Features
- Edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the Melodic algorithm
- Musical analysis of pitch deviations
- Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing & chord recognition
- Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- Search functions for keyboard shortcuts
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.