CrystalDiskInfo 8 Details
- Software Full Name: CrystalDiskInfo 8.17.5
- Size: 4.48 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Crystal Dew World
About CrystalDiskInfo 8
CrystalDiskInfo 8 , you can monitors the status of hard drives that support SMART technology Monitors and provides an overall assessment of the “health” of your drive. It also displays detailed information about the hard drives installed in your computer (flash, serial number, a standard interface, the total time, etc.). Also, it displays the attributes of the parameters of the SMART self-test (read errors, performance, start/stop the spindle, seek time, the number of on-off cycles, errors, and many other sectors).
CrystalDiskInfo is an HDD / SSD utility that supports SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology). This includes such details as current drive temperature, firmware version, number of failed read or write attempts, how long the drive has been running and how often it’s been started and stopped, and so on. As various factors approach thresholds of danger, CrystalDiskInfo will alert you, letting you know it’s time to make backups while you still can.
CrystalDiskInfo 8 Features
- Show S.M.A.R.T Information
- Show HDD Information
- Change dialog design
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.