DBConvert Studio Details
- Software Full Name: DBConvert Studio
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: Eng
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Slotix s.r.o
About DBConvert Studio
DBConvert Studio combines mature, stable, time-proof DBConvert and DBSync Cores with improved up-to-date UX design. May configure source and Target database connections for any local or remote MS Windows/ Linux/ OS X or BSD-based Database servers.
The application enables you to migrate data in different ways. You can choose from the following scenarios: Master to slave migration Synchronization Bidirectional synchronization Data distribution (data flows from one master database to multiple slave DBS.
By default, all Source DB elements are preselected for transferring to a destination database node. Can copy some DB elements like tables, fields, primary keys, indexes, views, and schemas individually.
DBConvert Studio Features
- You can fully customize the migration process.
- The data types can be changed with mapping feature;
- All databases objects can be renamed;
- Filters can be applied to retrieve subset data from Source;
- Flexible Built-in Scheduler can automate tasks transfer to run them repeatedly;
- Preliminary error checking helps to correct the settings for a target database before copying if they are configured improperly.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.