Display Driver Uninstaller 18 Details
- Software Full Name: Display Driver Uninstaller 18.104.22.168 (DDU)
- Size: 1.20 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Wagnardsoft
About Display Driver Uninstaller 18
Display Driver Uninstaller 18 Usually, the AMD/NVIDIA video drivers from the Windows Control panel can usually uninstall. The DD Uninstaller (DDU) 18 program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstalls fails, or anyway when you need to delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers thoroughly.
After using this driver removal tool, the current effect will be similar to the first time you install a new driver, just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
If you have a problem installing an older driver or newer one, give it a try as there are some reports that it fixes those problems. DDU is an application programmed by Ghislain Harvey, aka Wagnard; in our forums, Guru3D.com is the official download partner for this handy application.
Display Driver Uninstaller 18 Features
- DDU should be used when having a problem uninstalling / installing a driver or when switching GPU brand.
- DDU should not be used every time you install a new driver unless you know what you are doing.
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.