Drive SnapShot Details
- Software Full Name: Drive SnapShot
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Tom Ehlert Software
About Drive SnapShot
Drive Snapshot not only enables you to make a disc image of your system but also allows you to create backups of your partitions as well as your hard drives. In the event that something catastrophic occurs, such as a virus, trojan horse, or hard disc crash, a full and accurate restoration of your system will be feasible in a matter of minutes.
You can quickly recover (or use) individual files or directories by mounting the image file as a virtual disc in Windows Explorer or another software. This allows the image file to be used in this manner.
Drive SnapShot Features
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to it’s original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.