- Software Full Name: Dropbox 154.4.5363
- Size: 137 MB
- Language: English
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Dropbox
Dropbox brings your files together in one central place. They’re easy to find and safely synced across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. No more wasting the day tracking down work.
It is built for creative collaboration. Share a big file—PowerPoint, Photoshop, Sketch—with anyone. You’ve all got the correct version, and everybody’s on the same page.
This program makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear!
You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered and will never lose any of your stuff. The application works like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside will get synchronized to Dropbox’s servers and any other computer linked to your account.
We obsess over speed, and it shows. Dropbox is brilliant in the way it handles files. For example, if you change to a huge file, dropbox will only update the piece of the file that changed.
- 256-bit AES encryption security
- Any device accessibility
- Automatic organization and back-up
- Automatic updates
- Efficient syncing
- File sharing
- File storage
- Large file sharing
- Manually set bandwidths
- Offline access
- Online back-up and file recovery
- Preview and download
- Simple link-sharing via email, chat or text message
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.