- Software Full Name: Executor 1.0.8
- Size: 1.42 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Martin Bresson
Executor is a multi purpose launcher sporting many optional customizable features and an advanced setup. Simply put, it is a free multi-purpose customizable launcher for Windows.
- Keywords have properties like shortcuts, and you can, for example, drag-drop a shortcut/file/folder/favorite to add it as a keyword.
- Auto-completion for keywords, file system, and history (can also be configured).
- Url detection, Enter URLs directly (like www.google.com, mail.google.com, google.com, or http://www.google.com).
- Keywords support parameters. Example “google latest executor” “wiki nirvana.”
- Besides keywords, Executor can also optionally and dynamically add matching start-menu items, control panel items, and other handy items to the drop-down/list.
- Ability to add your paths to scan for user-defined file extensions.
- You can assign each keyword a hotkey, so Executor can also perform like many popular hotkey managers.
- Keyword control has open keyword program(s) minimized; with admin access, make sure only one instance is running of the program and more.
- Can add keyword integration with popular services like Gmail, Twitter, GCal, RTM, and others (see forums for howto’s, tutorials, and tips).
- Optional show icon for current keyword/input.
- Optional show drop-down box for current keyword/input (auto-completion).
- You can set the optional drop-down box to auto-open (like windows run), displaying auto-completion suggestions.
- Several special commands (for example, pause and replace the tag with parameter).
- Optional windows context-menu integration (as another way of quickly adding new keywords).
- Optional show title for the current input.
- You can import keywords from the windows start menu
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.