Faronics Deep Freeze Details
- Software Full Name: Faronics Deep Freeze
- Size: 12 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Faronics Corporation
About Faronics Deep Freeze
Faronics Deep Freeze: By rendering computer setups unbreakable, Deep Freeze makes it possible to eliminate computer damage and associated downtime. Any changes made to a computer after Deep Freeze has been installed, regardless of whether they were made accidentally or maliciously, are never permanently stored on the computer. Deep Freeze offers users rapid protection against a large number of the issues that currently affect computer systems. Drift in configuration, inadvertent system misconfiguration, malicious programme activity, and unintended system degradation are all things that will inevitably happen.
irrespective of the modifications that a user may make to a workstation. Simply restarting the computer will undo any modifications that have been made and return it to its initial configuration, right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are maintained at full capacity while at the same time the amount of time spent on technical support is minimised or eliminated. The end result is dependable and problem-free computing on a network that is both fully protected and parallel, and it is entirely devoid of malicious viruses and other unwelcome software.
Faronics Deep Freeze Features
- Freeze your endpoints to the desired state. Restore from any unexpected changes with a simple reboot.
- Provide users with unrestricted access and avoid restrictive computer lockdown for maintaining security.
- Reverse configuration drifts with a simple reboot while allowing users to save their work.
- Reverse malicious changes on reboot and protect computers from phishing.
- Effectively reverse malicious changes to your computers including zero-day threats.
- Only approved software stays and unauthorized software is removed thereby achieving license compliance.
- Make toughbooks even tougher. Revert unwanted changes in the operating system and installed software with a simple reboot.
- Provide a flexible and non-restrictive lab environment where students can focus on learning while your computers stay protected.
- Erase session data and issues caused by multiple staff accessing patient data on COWs, with every reboot.
- Augment PCI compliance, prevents configuration drift and secure your POS computers from malware that could cause data breaches.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.