- Software Full Name: FBackup
- Size: 90 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Softland
FBackup: You have the option of saving your files to either an external hard drive or a portable device by going into the “Properties” section of the application. You have the option, while using FBackup, to produce a full duplicate of your data or just a mirror of them. In addition, you have the option to encrypt the data and apply a password to it. This indicates that no one other than yourself may restore your backups.
FBackup is a free backup software that can be used for both personal and business purposes. Because of this, you won’t need to purchase a different backup programme, thus you’ll be able to save some money. You create a backup job, ensure that it is configured to run on its own, and then you forget about it. You will not only enjoy the benefits of having your data safeguarded, but you will also save valuable time thanks to the fact that FBackup will automatically conduct the backup on the date that you have specified.
Your data is protected from ransomware, one of the most aggressive types of crypto-viruses, using FBackup. You will be able to generate backups of your essential data with FBackup, and then save those backups online to either Google Drive or Dropbox. In this manner, even if ransomware infections encrypt your data, you will still have copies of your data that have not been compromised kept online.
- Automatic backups
- Backup with standard zip compression
- Exact copies of files
- Protection against ransomware
- Easy to use
- Run actions before/after backup
- Automatic updates
- Multiple backup destinations
- Backups in the Cloud
- Backup plugins
- Backup open files
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.