First Alert Service Monitor Details
- Software Full Name: First Alert Service Monitor 22.03.01
- Size: 1.39 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : electrasoft
About First Alert Service Monitor
First Alert Service Monitor is a complete-featured Internet/network service monitoring solution. Monitor Internet protocols such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc. Options include an Intuitive interface, easy view of all services, several alert options, service dependencies, run as an NT service, and many more features. Always be alerted if any Internet/network services are down with First ASM.
It is an Internet service monitor. It monitors your Internet services, network servers, and routers. It will alert you if a service or an event fails. Supports advanced scripting. Monitors Internet Services and alerts the user with various methods if down. Always know whether or not your website or other network services are up or down with First ASM .
First ASM will check your site or other services as often as you have it configured to. If one of your services stops responding, It will notify you of your configured ways and log the downtime. If you pay a firm to host your site or service, you should be able to get at least a partial refund from your site hosting company if any serious downtime occurs. Save money with First ASM If one of your Internet Services goes down, you will be alerted by any or all
of these many alarms.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install First Alert Service Monitor
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.