Intel Chipset Device Software 10 Details
- Software Full Name: Intel Chipset DS 10.1.18793.8276
- Size: 2.63 MB
- Language: English
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Intel
About Intel Chipset Device Software 10
Intel Chipset Device Software 10 related to the chipset (such as the graphics driver, the IDE bus, etc.) is possible only if the operating system is fully recognize this chipset. This Software Also Offers A set of command line flags, Which Provide Additional Installation choices. The Intel(R) Chipset Device Software installs Windows INF files to the target system.
The Intel Chipset Device Software installs the Windows INF files. An INF is a text file that provides the operating system with information about a piece of hardware on the system. In the case of the current Intel Chipset Device Software, that information is primarily the product name for the piece of hardware. This allows the operating system to show the correct name for that piece of hardware in Device Manager.
Intel Chipset DS 10 Features
- Core PCI and ISAPNP Services
- PCIe Support
- IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
- SATA Storage Support
- USB Support
- Identification of Intel(R) Chipset Components in the Device Manager
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.