KLS Backup 2021 Professional Details
- Software Full Name: KLS Backup Professional
- Size: 28~30 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : KirySoft
About KLS Backup Professional 2021
KLS Backup Professional 2021 is capable of backing up a wide variety of data types, including files and folders from local discs, network locations, or cloud storage; databases; mails; and other application-specific information (profiles). Through the use of sophisticated version management, it is possible to locate and restore any backup version in a matter of seconds. The synchronisation tool makes it simple for you to bring the contents of two distinct folders into sync with one another.
Your profiles can be browsed, viewed, edited, and managed with the help of the numerous tools and capabilities that are made readily available to you through the integrated workspace. You will be assisted in the creation of new backup and synchronisation profiles, the restoration of files, and the management of archives by wizards. In addition to that, it keeps a library that details the history of backup jobs as well as the files that were included in each backup session. This function provides a detailed picture of the history of backups and enables you to monitor the different versions of files. You only need one click to restore any archive, regardless of whether it is full, incremental, or differential in nature.
KLS Backup Professional 2021 Features
- Easy-to-use but powerful integrated workspace
- Backup data from local and network drives, cloud storage, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers
- Backup of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and application data (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Backup to local and network drives, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers, CD/DVD media
- Backup to cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Microsoft Azure Amazon S3 Google Cloud OpenStack
- Full, incremental and differential backups
- Backup of open files and NTFS permissions
- Highly configurable backup profiles and plugins
- Standard Zip compression, Zip64 support, 7z and a custom encryption format
- Powerful archive management and search functions
- Selective restore of files and folders to original or custom locations
- Secure archives with AES encryption, SSL/TLS support for remote transfers
- Two-way file synchronization engine with version support
- Automated backups with the built-in scheduler service
- Detailed backup logs and email notifications
- Web Interface (Monitor)
- Command Line Interface (Console)
- Compatible with Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server 2019
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.