Leawo Music Recorder 3 Details
- Software Full Name: Leawo Music Recorder.22.214.171.124
- Size: 47 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Leawo Software
About Leawo Music Recorder 3
Leawo Music Recorder 3 will benefit music lovers and can record Mic audio and other audio stream. The program can also be a computer audio recorder, an online music recorder, and record music from Last.FM, iTunes Radio, YouTube, BBC audio, Pandora music, and others.
You can save recorded audio files in multiple formats, such as MP3 or WAV. Leawo Music Recorder also provides a Task Scheduler to set the recording start time and duration.
In addition, the program can add tags, album cover, song name, and artist and adjust them manually via the internal editor.
Leawo Music Recorder 3 Features
- Record audio and music from computer audio and online music sources like YouTube, AOL Music, and Last.FM, etc.
- Record Mic or other built-in input audio streams like Realtek High Definition Audio, Realtek Digital Input, etc.
- Recording Task Scheduler sets recording start time and recording duration
- Record audios of any built-in input or computer stream audio and save in MP3 or WAV format
- Automatically download and add music tags including title, artist, album, year, genre, and album artwork to recordings
- Supports manual music tag editing with a built-in music tag editor
- Sets time gap to let this music recording software automatically filter or split recordings
- Playback recordings for preview and create, edit or delete playlist for recordings
- Apply recorded music files to the iTunes music library with one click
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.