Native Instruments Massive X Details
- Software Full Name: NI Massive X 1.4.1
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Native Instruments
About Native Instruments Massive X
Native Instruments Massive X gives your tracks a solid foundation with the creamiest, punchiest basses. Razor-sharp leads cut through the mix even with grit and dirt piled high. And an overwhelming array of wavetable oscillators, modulation options, filters, and effects offer a sonic spectrum as broad as it is inspiring.
It contains over 1300 sounds, all crafted by leading artists and sound designers. The efficient search and intuitive filter functions let you find presets according to specific characteristics and attributes – a particularly musical and intuitive approach.
It is ideal for live performance. The integrated step sequencers, effects, and a highly flexible modulation concept deliver incredible versatility. All these features have been implemented focusing on usability, so MASSIVE is just as easy to use on a hectic stage as it is in the studio.
Native Instruments Massive X Features
- Virtual-analog architecture for colossal sound
- Equally flexible in the studio or on stage
- Comprehensive library with 1,300 huge presets
- Fast, direct control – automatically mapped to the eight macro knobs on all KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES keyboards, and all MASCHINE hardware.
- Based on a unique Wave Scanning algorithm, implemented in three parallel oscillator modules.
- Comes with 85 specially designed wavetables, each one with a unique combination of waveforms and particular sonic characteristics.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.