Nero BackItUp 2021 Details
- Software Full Name: Nero BackItUp 2021
- Size: 145 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Nero
About Nero BackItUp 2021
Nero BackItUp 2021: Unwind, secure in the knowing that your files won’t be compromised: Your data can be backed up on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, or anytime you choose to do so! Simply choose a time and a date. You even have the option of setting up a continuous file backup, which, if activated, will immediately begin protecting any new data or files that you add to them or edit.
Nero BackItUp is different from other services in that it saves older versions of files in addition to the most recent ones. Other services just save the most recent version of your files. If you make any modifications to a file, all previous versions of that file will still be kept locally regardless of whether or not you make any changes. Therefore, even if you destroy a file or harm it in some manner, it is always possible to restore it!
Cloud storage services like OneDrive and Google Drive now allow you to create backups of your data as well. In this manner, data can of course also be restored online, which means that backup and restoration with Nero BackItUp can be performed using any location that you choose.
Thanks to the hardware-accelerated Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption, you may store your files with the peace of mind that they are secure. When it comes to saving your data on a USB device, you can even save a little bit of space on the disc thanks to our ingenious compression method.
Nero BackItUp 2021 Features
- Fully automate your backups
- Multiple Targets
- Version management
- Encryption & Compression
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.