NI Multisim Professional Details
- Software Full Name: NI Multisim 14.3 Professional
- Size: 855 MB
- Language: Multi
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : National Instruments
About NI Multisim Professional
NI Multisim Professional Its intuitive interface helps educators reinforce circuit theory and improve retention of theory throughout the engineering curriculum. By adding robust circuit simulation and analyses to the design flow, Multisim helps researchers and designers reduce printed circuit board (PCB) prototype iterations and save development costs.
Multisim software by National Instruments combines SPICE simulation and circuit design into an environment optimized to simplify everyday design tasks, which helps you improve performance, minimize errors, and shorten the time to prototype. With a library of 55,000 manufacturer-verified components and seamless integration with the Ultiboard1 PCB layout tools, you can confidently iterate through design decisions and annotate changes between layout and circuit schematic. Use Multisim with Ultiboard software to rapidly prototype, build interfacing circuitry, and troubleshoot electronic systems. Multisim users with an active Standard Service Program (SSP).
NI Multisim Professional Features
- It allows users to take the same simulation technology used in academic institutions and industrial research today and use it anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- The familiar interface, component library, and interactive features ensure you can capture your design with no difficulty. Schematics can be accessed on any computing or mobile device and shared from any supported browser.
- Test the circuit’s behavior, demonstrate the application of a design, or illustrate concepts to students.
- It provides a pedagogical environment powered by industry-standard SPICE for visualizing circuit behavior.
- Share your designs or explore circuits created by others within the Multisim Live community.
- The NI circuits teaching solution includes software, hardware, and course material covering analog, digital, and power electronics.
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.