NXPowerLite for File Servers Details
- Software Full Name: NXPowerLite
- Size: 77 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Neuxpower
About NXPowerLite for File Servers
NXPowerLite for File Servers: It’s a straightforward ‘Set and forget’ solution that’s trusted by thousands of organizations.
Compress files on any storage device in the same Windows domain as the machine on which NXPowerLite is installed, including EMC, NetApp, and Novell Netware servers.
NXPowerLite for File Servers Features
- Compressed files remain in the same format and with the same file extension as the originals.
- In addition to compressing all your existing files, nominate hot folders to watch for and compress incoming files too.
- Easily select which folders and files to compress. Choose to exclude files by specific attributes like date last modified, location and extension.
- Use the built in scheduler or control the service from other events using Windows task scheduler. This provides flexibility to work around other regular tasks like backups.
- NXPowerLite generates comprehensive reports, detailing how storage was being used and the savings achieved by compressing files.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.