OcenAudio 3 Details
- Software Full Name: OcenAudio 3.11.13
- Size: 41.40MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Ocenaudio
About OcenAudio 3
OcenAudio 3 is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. OcenAudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users. This software is based on Ocen Framework, and a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
It is available for all major operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. This means you can always rely on OcenAudio on any computer. No matter how many files are open, it always remains responsive. Time-consuming tasks (such as opening and saving audio files or applying effects) run in the background, allowing you to work on other files.
The development of OcenAudio began when a Brazilian research group at the Federal University of Santa Catarina (LINSE) needed an easy-to-use audio editor loaded with features such as multiple file formats support, spectral analysis, and audio signal generation. OcenAudio development focuses primarily on usability, providing a cohesive and intuitive audio editing and analysis tool.
OcenAudio 3 Features
- VST plugins support
- Real-time preview of effects
- Cross-platform support
- Multi-selection for delicate editions
- Efficient editing of large files
- Fully featured spectrogram
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.