Ontrack EasyRecovery 15 Details
- Software Full Name: Ontrack EasyRecovery 15
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Ontrack
About Ontrack EasyRecovery 15
Ontrack EasyRecovery 15: Professional grade recovery for lost and deleted files, folders, documents, photos, etc. Ontrack EasyRecovery can recover from multiple data loss events like accidental deletion and formatting, including data loss after severe corruption of the hard drive. Suitable for small to medium businesses.
With comprehensive software tools, Ontrack EasyRecovery Toolkit gives users the tools needed to successfully perform recoveries on logically failed or corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems and storage devices, as well as more robust recoveries from RAID logical partitions and data from formatted hard drives and systems that fail to boot correctly.
- Supports 300 or more File types
- Recovery of data from accidentally deleted volumes
- Recovery of data from formatted volumes
- Recovery of deleted files and folders
- Recover lost partition
- Email file recovery
- Document recovery
- Multimedia file recovery
- Resume recovery
- Preview recoverable files before saving
- Optical media recovery (CD, DVD, Blu Ray Disc, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, Rock Ridge, ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF)
- Recovers data written on discs using packet writing software (InCD, Drag To Disk, Direct CD, DLA)
- Recovers files from RAID 0, 5, and 6 storage
- Supports the creation of virtual RAID
- Supports recovery from software RAID
- Raw recovery of RAID hard drives
Ontrack EasyRecovery 15 Features
- Save scans and resume recovery later
- Search a specific type of file in a logical drive/specific folder
- Search a specific folder for lost and deleted data
- Simultaneously scan multiple file systems (NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32, and ExFat) in a logical drive
- Recovers from hard disk, removable media, such as USB drives, memory cards, etc.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.