Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional Details
- Software Full Name: Paragon Drive Copy 15
- Size: 1.27 GB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Paragon Software
About Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional
Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional: When you need to replace the hard disc in your personal computer or laptop, or when you want to relocate your Windows system to new hardware, the tool that you should use is Paragon Drive Copy 15 . The software offers the quickest and most effective method of computer migration for any soft- and hardware-combination, starting from any source and ending up at any target.
The helpful application wizards walk you through the activities in a step-by-step manner as you make use of the extensive copy and migration choices, which include virtualization in addition to backup and restore capabilities. Forget about having to reinstall the Windows operating system and all of your software, which takes up a lot of time. Enjoy your new gadget while you migrate everything you need to your new surroundings as smoothly as possible.
Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional Features
- Full range of copy operations: copy hard disk entirely or a partition separately.
- Copy or restore the contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4k hard disk with no extra actions required.
- Migrate any Windows OS from Windows 7 onwards, from HDD to a high-performance SSD.
- Exclude data you don’t want to copy.
- Perform standard partitioning operations to keep disks properly organized.
- Upgrade the product to split or merge partitions and redistribute free space.
- The in-built wizard that restores all types of backup images created with the program.
- Sector backup is ideal for securing an entire hard disk or a system partition.
- Available now: Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0 tool for creating a personal intuitive recovery environment.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.