Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 Details
- Software Full Name: Positive Grid BIAS FX 126.96.36.19960 Elite
- Size: 860 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Positive Grid
About Positive Grid BIAS FX 2
Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 comes with all of the latest and greatest algorithms from our extensive audio signal processing research, providing significantly detailed and authentic emulations of analog pedals, studio rack gear, and tube amplifiers. It also features dual signal paths and full integration with BIAS Amp, allowing you to utilize two custom Amp Match amplifier models in the same setup.
DUAL BIAS AMPS BIAS FX can utilize dual signal paths, allowing you to combine the sonic attributes of two different sets of amplifiers, speaker cabinets, and microphones at the same time, providing a world of sonic options not possible using a single amplifier. Featuring full integration with BIAS Amp software, BIAS FX automatically imports your custom BIAS Amp and Amp Match models, giving you immense power to create entirely new guitar tones and textures.
You can easily create, share or download custom pedalboards on ToneCloud. There are hundreds to choose from already. We constantly work with professional artists and session players worldwide to offer an ever-growing and the massive number of virtual pedalboards and rigs for BIAS FX.
Positive Grid BIAS FX 2 Features
- Turn Your Computer Into an All-In-One Guitar Powerhouse
- Thousands of Authentic, Analog-Like Pedals
- Hyper-Realistic, Precision Guitar Emulation
- Make Your Productions Sound More Melodic, Bold, Deep, and Wide
- Supersize Your Tracks. All New Studio Rack Collection
- Official World-Class Celestion Cabs
- 50,000+ Online Presets Open a Universe of Sounds to You
- Greatly Improved Workflow Speed-Dials Your Patch Recalls
- New Factory & Online Presets From The Best
- Tighten Up Song Transitions, Live Performances, and Studio Mixes
- Redesigned Workflow for Easier, More Productive Recording Sessions
- Use MIDI Automation To Turbocharge And Streamline Complex Mixes
- Create Unique Hybrid Amps and Sweeping Stereo Amp Setups
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.