PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional Details
- Software Full Name: PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : PreSonus
About PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional
PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
Studio One 4 isn’t just about including a world-class drum instrument but also integrating it with an innovative, streamlined Drum Editor to edit drum parts as fast as you can. With hundreds of preconfigured pitch names and mapping scripts available from PreSonus Exchange, the new Drum Editor is like an accelerator for drum editing.
PreSonus Studio One 5 Professional Features
- Arranging at the speed of click.
- Another Studio One first: Harmonic Editing.
- Detect chords automatically.
- Overcome creative blocks.
- Printable notation that’s truly noteworthy.
- MIDI—and beyond MIDI.
- World-class instruments.
- Impact XT: Heat the beat.
- Sample One XT: Because samplers should sample.
- From dumb machine to drum machine—and more.
- Pick a format… any format.
Studio One is a modern, cross-platform DAW capable of operating as a 64-bit application. While we make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
- Supported OS: Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.