QILING Disk Master Details
- Software Full Name: QILING Disk Master
- Size: 28 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware Full_version
- Created By : mmm
About QILING Disk Master
QILING Disk Master: Users are provided with the ability to carry out a self-service backup operation that includes complete, differential, and incremental backup. Simple backup of the whole contents of the system drive, including the Windows operating system and the settings for the system, without interfering with your work in any way. The entire disc or volumes can be backed up in a timely and effective manner using block-level disc imaging.
A backup at the file level enables you to back up certain files, folders, or file types, including files that are shared across a network. ZIP files can be used to compress individual files, folders, or categories of files, including those that are shared over a network. Functions as a Windows service, making it an excellent choice for unattended server environments. Maintains backups even if the user logs off of the system or puts it into sleep or hibernation mode.
Based on a complete backup, the software gives you the option to only back up altered or new data, which saves both time and disc space for you. It is important to back up specific files and volumes without interfering with any actions that are currently running, especially when backing up open files. A backup scheduler that is versatile will allow backups to be executed based on daily, weekly, or monthly occurrences, in addition to other triggers.
QILING Disk Master Features
- System backup and protection (imaging)
- File backup and recovery
- File zip
- File sync (Server supported)
- Full, incremental, and differential backup
- AES 256 bit encryption, compression, and password
- One-click system backup
- Daily, weekly or monthly backup scheduler
- Perfect Defrag
- Bare-metal system restore
- Backup Strategy(Quota management)
- Supports all sizes hard disks and SSDs (80GB to 4TB)
- Email notification
- Hot Clone
- Larger than 512-byte sector
- GPT & UEFI Boot Supported
- Disk/partition management
- Migrate OS to SSD/HD
- Wipe data
- File shredder
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.