Qimage Ultimate Details
- Software Full Name: Qimage Ultimate 2023.100
- Size: 21.18 MB
- Language: English
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : ddisoftware
About Qimage Ultimate
Qimage Ultimate Used by everyone from casual shooters to professional photographers and studios, Qimage Ultimate is for people who recognize the importance of quality to photographic prints as they culminate your efforts behind the lens.
Uncompromising in its quality and control, Qimage Ultimate combines incredible power and performance with a purpose-built interface designed specifically for photo printing. Once you see how easy it is to fly through print jobs, sizing on the fly, refining and correcting photos (even raw photos and 3D photos) as you go, you’ll wonder why the other tools make it so difficult.
Whether you print your photos or prepping photos to be printed online or in-store, you need Qimage Ultimate to ensure that your efforts’ results are the best. Qimage Ultimate offers everything you need to go from the photos on your flashcard all the way to print, including powerful raw photo tools, editing tools, job logging, custom layout creation, complete ICC-aware color management, ability to print more extensive than your driver will allow, even HDR, exclusive tone targeted selective sharpening, and much more so be sure to check the menu at the top of this page to explore.
Qimage Ultimate Features
- Complete color management for monitor, printer, and images
- Ability to print posters and print to image files for online printing
- Easily auto-arrange multiple prints with a variety of styles
- Vector, Pyramid interpolation for pro print quality/sharpness
- Latest “Hybrid” interpolation method: incredible quality/speed
- Individual color management settings on a print-by-print basis
- Automated job logging (jobs automatically saved for later recall)
- Batch conversion of multiple images
- Ability to quickly rate images with a 1-5 rating
- Edit and search IPTC data
- Soft Proofing
- Raw image support for more than 300 cameras
- “Hybrid SE” interpolation method: smoother with no artifacts
- Organize photos using user-defined photo albums
- Ability to tag prints with custom copyright/signature
- Ability to specify any size mirror borders/edges for canvas wraps
- Hyper printing: dual-core/HT technology for faster printing
- Rulers and “snap” feature on the full page editor
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.