- Software Full Name: Rainmeter 4.5.13 Build 3632
- Size: 2.63 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Rainmeter
Rainmeter is a desktop customization platform. With this tool, you can enhance your Windows computer at home or work with skins handy, compact applets like Windows Sidebar gadgets. Its skins provide you with helpful information at a glance.
It’s easy to monitor your system resources, like memory, battery power, or your online data streams, including email, RSS feeds, and weather forecasts.
Every inch of skin is completely customizable. Its skins are written in a simple and elegant language that’s easy to learn for anyone without any effort. It brings productive innovation together with creative artistry like no other platform of its kind.
- A modern and exciting tool for making the desktop look customized
- Add, adjust, move many widgets on their desktop screen with such ease
- Many unique options for assisting users
- Show weather according to the selected location
- CPU performance and processes right at the desktop screen
- Show RAM is using at that time
- Many other skins and desktop widgets
- Beautifully designed and well-decorated tool
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.