Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery Details
- Software Full Name: Redo Rescue Backup
- Size: 661 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : Zebradots Software
About Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery
Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery: This software has a user-friendly interface that just requires point-and-click operations, and it can back up and restore a complete system in a matter of minutes. The bare metal format restores the drive to its original, blank state, and it can be used again in a matter of minutes.
The ability to save to and restore from local discs as well as shared network drives is supported. Restore partitions on an individual basis and then remap them to new places on the target drive.
Editing of partitions, web browsing, and other tools were included among the additional utilities. It can be run from a live CD or USB stick, and installation is not required.
Redo Rescue Backup and Recovery Features
- Simple GUI interface anyone can use
- Write image to CD or USB stick
- Automatically finds shared folders on your network
- Ability to verify the integrity of an existing backup image
- Re-map original data to a different target partition
- Bare-metal (replace MBR and partition table) or selective restore mode options
- Extra tools for managing drives and partitions
- Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
- File explorer for copying and editing files even when system won’t boot
- Based on Debian and partclone (the engine used by Clonezilla)
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.