Runtime GetDataBack Pro Details
- Software Full Name: Runtime GetDataBack Pro
- Size: 14 MB
- Language: Eng
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Runtime Software
About Runtime GetDataBack Pro
Runtime GetDataBack Pro: GetDataBack Simple combines recovery capabilities for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, and EXT. You do not need to find out beforehand which files the system formatted your drive with. GetDataBack Simple’s recovery engine internally uses four distinguished sophistication levels that automatically escalate until good results have been achieved.
This program will recover your data if the hard drive’s partition table, boot record, FAT/MFT, or root directory are lost or damaged; it lost data due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted or re-partitioned, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, or It accidentally deleted files. GetDataBack Simple can even recover your data when Windows no longer recognizes the drive. GetDataBack Simple works on hard drives, SSD, flashcards, USB sticks, etc.
Advanced algorithms ensure that all files and directories are put together, and that file names are reconstructed correctly. GetDataBack employs several approaches to your data, depending on the actual condition of your drive. Four different escalating sophistication levels ensure your files are recovered.
Runtime GetDataBack Pro Features
- Recover ALL your drive’s data
- Restore file names and directory structure
- Safe, read-only design
- Intuitive user interface
- Lightning fast operation
- Supports all hard drives, SSD, flash cards, USB
- Native 64-bit application under 64-bit Windows
- Recovery of very large drives
- New, redesigned and rewritten, using the newest technologies
- Supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+, APFS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.