SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Details
- Software Full Name: SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
- Size: 1.82 GB
- Language: Eng
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : SolarWinds
About SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) (NPM) 12.0.1 / Orion Package 12.1 network monitoring software offers fault monitoring, performance analysis, availability monitoring, cross-stack network data correlation, hop-by-hop network path analysis, and much more.
NPM’s automated capacity forecasting, alerting, and reporting automatically calculates exhaustion dates using customizable thresholds based on peak and average usage. Via the Network Insight features, NPM also offers comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP and Cisco ASA family of products.
NPM’s network monitoring software (NPM) 12.0.1 / Orion Package 12.1 expedites the troubleshooting process by facilitating data correlation. Use cross-stack network data correlation to accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance report metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data.
With this program (NPM) 12.0.1 / Orion Package 12.1 you can automatically discover and map devices, performance metrics, link utilization, and wireless coverage so that you have a clear view of everything occurring on your network and are able to troubleshoot issues before they affect client networks and your business.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor Features
- Multi-vendor network monitoring
- Network Insights for deeper visibility
- Intelligent maps
- NetPath critical path visualization
- PerfStack performance analysis dashboard
- Smarter scalability for large environments
- Advanced alerting
- Wireless network monitoring and management
- Network performance baselines
- Integrates with SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- .NET Framework: .NET 4.6.2
- CPU: Quad core processor or better
- Hard drive space: 20GB
- Memory: 6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- SQL Server: Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.