Starry Night Pro Plus Details
- Size: 2.34GB
- Language: Eng
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Simulation Curriculum
About Starry Night Pro Plus
Starry Night Pro Plus Version 8 includes a database that is up to date, has 36,000 objects, and is cross-referenced. This database was generated from a variety of source catalogues. It is compatible with any and all telescopes that Ascom is compatible with. In addition, make the connection between SkyFi 3 and Starry Night.
Stars are rendered realistically as three-dimensional bodies in Version 8, complete with colour classification, surface texture, and relative radii. You can restore your files from a backup that was stored in our safe cloud storage, have it synchronised across Starry Night and SkySafari, and access it on LiveSky.com.
Multimedia content accessed over the internet sheds light on the scientific underpinnings of the solar system, as well as stars, galaxies, and the known universe. The astronomy software industry now recognises high performance OpenGL graphics as the gold standard for quality.
Starry Night Pro Plus Features
- Data Backup and Cloud Sync
- Improved DeepSky Database
- Improved Telescope Control
- New Dark Theme
- New Audio Descriptions
- Stars and Exoplanets in 3D
- Simple, fast, user-optimized interface
- All-Sky CCD Mosaic
- 5 multi-wavelength full sky surveys
- Fully featured with a complete object database
- Redesigned Live SkyGuide
- Maxim DL Plugin
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 12GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.