Steinberg WaveLab Elements 11 Details
- Software Full Name: Steinberg WaveLab Elements 11.0.10
- Size: 244 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Steinberg
About Steinberg WaveLab Elements 11
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 11 Based on the approved WaveLab Pro mastering solution, the WaveLab Elements highlights proven editing and analysis tools, a valuable selection of restoration and mastering plug-ins, a CD burning engine and much more – all accessible through an intuitive user interface.
WaveLab Pro introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows as well as carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 11 Features
- Pristine 64-bit floating-point audio engine with double-precision processing capabilities and 32-bit integer recording support
- Modern Spectrogram offering a customizable view, color schemes with presets, display settings, psychoacoustic scales and more
- Brand-new Wavelet display for a more accurate visual representation of the musical content of an audio file
- State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with a whole new set of tools and functionality to surgically edit in the Spectrogram
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Redesigned Error Correction tab for straightforward and easy detection and correction of clicks and errors
- New RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualization of the spectral information of a signal during recording or playback
- Revamped plug-in set including new batch processing modules, enhancements in MasterRig, a GUI redesign in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to your favorite tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.