Tenorshare UltData Details
- Software Full Name: Tenorshare UltData
- Size: 132 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Tenorshare
About Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData: Recover everything that you’ve lost, including photographs, contacts, messages, and videos. Recover accidentally lost WhatsApp messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, and OPPO even if you don’t have a backup.
Before recovering any data, you can preview each individual file. The highest rate of successful data recovery across all industries. Support for the vast majority of Android-based smartphones and tablets
Tenorshare UltData Features
- WhatsApp Recovery on Android without Root
- No Backup to Restore WhatsApp Messages.
- With UltData – Android Data Recovery to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on android, you don’t need backup.
- Recover chats and attachments on WhatsApp.
- A Comprehensive Data Savior for Any File Types
- For every single file you care, no matter your treasured photos, WhatsApp messages, important Contacts, Text Messages or anything else.
- Android Data Recovery will bring it back to your device in minutes.
- You can never imagine data recovery becomes so easy.
- Get Back Your Valuable Data from Any Scenarios
- Accidental Deletion
- Factory Reset
- OS Crash
- Water Damage
- Screen Broken
- System Root
- Device & SD Card Recovery
- It supports to retrieve files you want both from internal memory and SD/TF card.
- Preview before Recovery
- It lets you freely check and preview the found data in detail before recovery.
- Selective Recovery
- You are allowed to select any item you want and save it on your computer in one click.
- Safe Recovery
- Android Data Recovery is totally risk-free and read-only, no personal info leaking and no data loss at all
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.