TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Details
- Software Full Name: TeraByte Drive Image Backu
- Size: 315 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : TeraByte Unlimited
About TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite: Your backups can be saved immediately to external USB and FireWire drives, internal or network drives, or even straight to CD, DVD, or BD with the help of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite 3 software. The suite comes with an intuitive MakeDisk wizard that allows users to easily create a recovery boot disc. To restore your data, applications, and operating systems to the state they were in when the backup was generated, simply boot the recovery disc and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. This will bring everything back to the state it was in when the backup was created. It’s as simple as that.
Image for Windows is capable of producing TeraByte drive image files, and these files are compatible with any TeraByte Unlimited disc imaging solutions that have the same major version number (i.e., all 3. x products are compatible with other 3. x products). This allows you the freedom to restore disc images using the component of your choosing, giving you more flexibility.
Image for Windows, which is an essential part of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, makes use of the technology made available by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock, which is an add-on component that is also a part of the suite. You are able to continue using your computer even while the backup is locked to a specific moment in time thanks to VSS and PHYLock. When performing a backup of a partition that is currently being used, this removes the irregularities that are normally encountered.
Image for Windows, Linux, DOS, and OSD Tool Suite are all included in the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite 3 software package. It is not necessary to have a functioning Windows installation in order to use Image for DOS or Linux because both provide the same robust drive image functionality.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup Features
- Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Easy to use the first time, and every time.
- Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
- Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
- You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
- Supports both Workstation and Server versions of Windows.
- Supports multicasting to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple Workstations.
- Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows itself.
- Works seamlessly with on-board hardware- and firmware-based RAID.
- Leverages the built-in Windows scheduler via the simple click of a Schedule Backup button.
- Convert your virtual machine to a physical machine using the included scripts.
- Compatible with Windows x86 and Windows x64 versions.
- Compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Compatible with Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc..).
- Image for Windows
- Image for DOS
- Image for Linux
- OSD Tool Suite
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.