Toad for Oracle Details
- Software Full Name: Toad for Oracle
- Size: 600 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware Full_version
- Created By : Quest Software
About Toad for Oracle
Toad for Oracle gives you the best practises approach to database development, simplifying your workflow and improving both the function and quality of your code. This helps to support a DevOps methodology as well. Whether your Oracle database is on-premises or in the cloud, you can use Toad for Oracle.
On the production side of database management, you have the ability to automate administrative chores and adopt a proactive approach, which may include performance diagnostics, optimization, and risk mitigation. Through interaction with the Toad Intelligence Central application, you and your team or the entire development company may share code, scripts, artefacts, standards, and best practises.
This database toolkit is without peer when it comes to assuring the greatest possible productivity in the creation and management of Oracle databases. Toad Automation Designer and the Toad Apps it comes with can be used to automate complex, frequent, or repetitive processes and tasks. Some examples of these types of tasks and processes include schema comparisons, script execution, administration (users and permissions), report generation, and SQL optimization, amongst others. This can save an enormous amount of time and reduce the risk of manual errors.
Toad for Oracle Features
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes, supporting agile DB development.
- Accelerate application delivery, while minimizing risks associated with database changes.
- Ensure functional accuracy and scalability with automated testing.
- Quickly pinpoint and resolve database performance inefficiencies.
- Automate SQL optimization.
- Automate and schedule complex or routine database tasks.
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.