Togu Audio Line TAL-Drum Details
- Software Full Name: TAL-Drum 1.2.0
- Size: 18 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : TAL Software
About Togu Audio Line TAL-Drum
Togu Audio Line TAL-Drum is an easy-to-use sampler for drums, short samples, and loops inspired by the 80s drum samplers with a modern workflow. It offers more than 20 Factory kits and more than 600 samples by Goldbaby, empty vessel, Solidtrax, and Saif Sameer (demo has one kit).
- Superfast workflow with the sample, pad, and mapping drag and drop
- 32 pads with four layers
- Up to 16 stereo outputs
- One LFO, spline envelope, amp AHDSR, and two modulations AHDSR for every mapping
- Different time-stretch modes (high quality Crisp or Smooth, Vintage AK4I Cycle mode)
- Realtime LO-FI effects
- Slice editor
- Record audio and create samples directly in the plugin
- Most common audio formats supported (wav, aif, FLAC, Ogg, mp3)
- Super lightweight. The installer only copies the plugin to the plugin location
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.